The organisations I have worked for include most local branches of Probus and the Townswomen's Guild, several branches of The Women's Institute and the U3A, Inner Wheel, Rotary, Past Rotarians, a number of churches, Dorset Organisation for the Disabled, Parkinson’s UK, Dorset Caledonian Society, The Royal Naval Association, The Royal Engineers’ Association, RAFA & many others. I have also performed for Poole Hospital, Brendoncare Clubs, Sunrise Senior Living Care Homes and Care South. In many cases I have made return visits at the request of clients.
- ''To make people laugh is a true gift -Your act was perfect for a party - I hope you continue to make loads of money for SmileTrain as well as entertaining people''. Mrs. Anne Risley, Upton & Lychett U3A.
- “You do not need me to tell you that your talk was a great success. I confirm that you will return later in the year to give your second talk ‘Mind Magic’ “. Mr Royston Slade, Speaker’s Secretary. Verwood Probus Club.
- ''Thankyou for your regular visits to entertain our patients at Poole Hospital. They obviously enjoy themselves & you make an important contribution to their recovery''. M/s Kelly Lampert, Activities Organiser, Kimmeridge Rehabilitation Ward.
- ''On behalf of the Committee and all those present last week, I thank you for your splendid talk. It was informative, entertaining and amusing. I very much look forward to seeing you again before too long''. Dr A J R Pawley, Talks Organiser, Poole U3A .
- ''We have had lots of feedback from members - all enjoyed your act very much”. Bickerley Bridge Club.
- “Your talk [Mind Magic] was a delight. Thank you again”. Mr Michael Johnson, Wareham Probus Club.
- ''We wonder if you would be able to come and give us another Magic talk? Everyone so enjoyed your last one''. M/s Jane Lansley, Christchurch 50+ Group.